Welcome to the MEMSPA Retiree Member webpage!
MEMSPA/NAESP Retiree Application can be downloaded here.
Here is the roster of the current Retiree Committee:
Ellen Demray, Co-Chair & Board of Directors' Rep
Marjorie Moore, Co-Chair
Cindi O'Connor, Secretary
Meeting Dates & Times
Golf & Baseball - June
Grand Rapids Art Prize - September
Retiree Annual Reception - MEMSPA Annual Conference - December 8, 2016 - Grand Traverse Resort - Save the date!
This committee deals with issues specific to retirees from elementary and middle level principalship and enjoys getting together socially.
- The president of the association, upon the recommendation of the president-elect and with the approval of the board of directors, appoints the chair-designate and committee members.
- The appointee must hold retiree membership in MEMSPA.
- The committee consists of five (5) retiree representatives from a variety of regions.
- Membership on the committee is for a term of two (2) years. No member should serve more than two consecutive terms.
- Duties and responsibilities of committee members are not limited to but shall include:
- Regular attendance at meetings
- Reporting back to regions, and
- Other duties as assigned
- The president-elect shall be an ex-officio member of this committee.