Early Childhood Literacy
MEMSPA and MI ASCD Collaborate to Share...
Full program available soon!
Attention Literacy Leaders and Teams: Literacy development for Pre-K and K-3 is the focus of this engaging and essential learning and networking opportunity. It is no easy task to reach and teach reading to ALL students; however, Michigan is dedicated to this mission, and MEMSPA and MI ASCD has partnered to provide a powerful day of content and support!
1) Reducing Summer Reading Loss
2) Third Grade Reading Legislation
3) The K-3 Reading Essentials
Make plans to join educators, leaders, and literacy experts form across Michigan for a day dedicated to Pre-K and K-3 Literacy Education!
- Keynote address by University of Michigan's Dr. Nell Duke click here for Nell's website
- Update on current legislation and trends from MEMSPA Executive Director Paul Liabenow
- Additional Updates and key information from MDE and Others...
- Breakout sessions with experts, educators, and practioners
Registration includes this book Edited by Dr. Nell Duke